Peach and Ricotta Goat Cheese Flatbread
Ricotta may become your new vest friend after this recipe! It's so fresh, light, creamy and perfectly balanced with a little bit of sweet and a little bit of tang.
This recipe contains bread (flat), peaches, cheese (ricotta), cheese (goat, crumbled), lemons, olive oil, honey, baby arugula, rosemary (fresh)
1 - 2 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 flat bread
- 1 whole peach, 1/2 in wedges
- 2 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, drizzling
- 1 - 2 tsp. honey, drizzling
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup(s) baby arugula, handful
- 1/4 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1. Preheat grill on high.
- 2. Brush both sides of flat bread with olive oil. Toss peach wedges in olive oil.
- 3. Place peach wedges on grill about 2-3 minutes on each side until grill marks appear and slightly begins to caramelize. Set aside.
- 4. Grill flatbread on both sides until grill marks appear. Set aside.
- 5. Mix together ricotta, goat cheese, rosemary and lemon zest.
- 6. Evenly spread cheese mixture on flatbread. Top with peaches and arugula.
- 7. Drizzle with olive oil and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.