Chicken Veggie Patties
This chicken veggie patties recipe is soft and juicy and super tasty; a recipe even the kiddos will love!
This recipe contains zucchini, broccoli (fresh), bell peppers, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), scallions, crackers (ritz), salt, pepper, eggs, olive oil
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1/2 cup(s) zucchini, grated
- 3 broccoli florets, grated
- 2 whole extra small bell peppers, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup(s) cooked chicken, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) ritz crackers. crushed
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1 egg
- olive oil, for frying
- 1. Wash and grate zucchini and dry with paper towel .
- 2. Chop all vegetables and set aside.
- 3. In a bowl, mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- 4. In a pan add 1 tbs of olive oil on medium high heat.
- 5. Using a spoon or ice cream scooper, scoop about a tablespoon of batter onto the pan for each pattie. Use a spoon to flatten the scoop into a patty form. Cook until golden brown and flip on the other side for a few minutes.
- 6. Serve with chives and sour cream if desired.