Weight Watchers Curried Egg Salad Sandwich
A healthy spin on an egg salad sandwich with a little kick!
This recipe contains eggs, eggs, mayonnaise (light), raisins, onions (red), curry powder, salt, lettuce (bibb), bread (whole wheat)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 2 egg whites only, hard-boiled and chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise, reduced calorie
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 1 tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 boston lettuce leaves
- 4 slice(s) reduced calorie bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, raisins, onion, curry powder and salt.
- 2. Place 1/2 cup egg salad on each of two slices of toast; top each with a lettuce leaf, torn or folded to fit bread. Top each sandwich with a second slice of toast.