Weight Watchers Breakfast Burrito
Breakfast Burrito with eggs and cheese wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.
This recipe contains eggs, milk (low fat), salt, black pepper, cheese (monterey jack, shredded), tortillas (wheat), hot sauce
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. low-fat milk
- 1 - 2 pn. salt to taste
- 1 - 2 pn. pepper to taste
- 1 oz. reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium whole wheat tortilla
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce, (or to taste)
- 1. Beat egg, milk, salt and pepper in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high until just set, about 1 minute and 15 seconds. Sprinkle cheese over tortilla and top with eggs; drizzle with hot sauce, roll up tortilla and serve.