All the taste of a classic cheeseburger in a delicious dip the crowd will love.
This recipe contains beef (ground), cream cheese, cheese (cheddar, shredded), ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard (yellow), relish, worcestershire, bacon, scallions
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 8 oz. cream cheese, whipped and softened
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire
- 2 - 3 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled for garnish (optional)
- 1 whole bunch scallions, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- 1. Cook ground beef and bacon if using. Combine all ingredients, except bacon, in a deep pie dish.
- 2. Heat in 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until hot . Garnish with bacon crumbles and green onions , if desired. Serve with pita chips.