The secret to this elegant dish is a sauce made from apricot spread and a little lime juice for tartness. Serve with
This recipe contains curry powder, salt (kosher), black peppercorns, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), cooking spray, apricot preserves, lemons, water, lemons
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup(s) apricot spread
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over chicken.
- 2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 3. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
- 4. Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water to pan, stirring until smooth.
- 5. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with lemon zest.