The Brat Crock
Delicious brats cooked in a wonderful crock pot beer bath and served on hot dog buns with spicy brown mustard and some delicious soft onions. It will be the perfect party food for your next tailgating event.
This recipe contains beer, butter, onions, bratwurst, hot dog buns
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 2 hr
- 3 - 4 can(s) 12oz. beer
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1 pkg(s) 18oz. bratwursts
- 4 - 6 hot dog buns, for serving
- 1. In a bowl, mix the egg whites, mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, chopped spring onions and mustard powder. Combine thoroughly and then add the breadcrumbs and crab.
- 2. Using your hands, mould the mixture into 8 patties.
- 3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the patties, and cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip over and cook for a further 5-6 minutes until patties are cooked through, golden brown and crispy.
- 4. Microwave long grain rice according to pack instructions and serve up your soul food.