Savory Chicken Pot Pie
When a chicken pot pie bubbles and oozes this much creamy comfort in every bite, you know you’re home.
This recipe contains cream cheese, chicken stock (low sodium), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), mixed vegetables (frozen), garlic powder, eggs, milk, baking mix
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 cup(s) chicken, cooked and chopped
- 16 oz. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose baking mix
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F and cook/boil chicken if you aren't using leftover or precooked chicken.
- 2. Cook cream cheese and broth in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables and garlic powder.
- 3. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate. Whisk egg and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add baking mix; stir just until moistened. Spread over chicken mixture. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.