Weight Watchers Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Paninis
Quick and easy lunch time meal that is full of cheesy goodness.
This recipe contains red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano (dried), salt, black pepper, bread (italian), cheese (mozzarella, fresh), arugula, tomatoes (plum), cooking spray, fresh garlic
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 1/2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 4 oz. italian bread, cut into eight 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 2 oz. whole milk mozzarella cheese, fresh and thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) arugula or spinach
- 1 whole plum tomato, cut into eight thin slices
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 clove(s) garlic peeled and cut in half
- 1. Preheat oven to 450º F. Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut each half into four equal sized wedges.
- 2. Sprinkle the sweet potato wedges with salt, pepper and chili powder. Toss the sweet potato wedges to coat well with the oil and the seasonings.
- 3. Place in oven and roast until the potatoes are browned, crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.