Grilled Sriracha Corn
You'll never go back to plain old corn after you try this recipe!
This recipe contains corn (fresh), sriracha sauce, mayonnaise, cheese (cotija), fresh cilantro
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 4 whole ears of fresh corn
- 1/4 cup(s) sriracha
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1. Heat the grill to medium.
- 2. Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine Sriracha and mayo.
- 4. Remove corn from grill. Spread mixture over the corn while hot. Garnish with cotija cheese and cilantro. Enjoy!