Honey Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
Wondering how to make honey glaze for ham? Try our easy brown sugar glaze for ham recipe enhanced with cinnamon and ginger—perfect for Easter or Christmas celebrations.
This recipe contains ham (spiral sliced), honey, sugar (brown), ginger (ground), mustard powder, cinnamon (ground)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr 45 min
- 10 lb. spiral cut ham, bone in
- 1 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
- 2. Place ham on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan, fat side up. Cover tightly with foil. Roast for 15 minutes per pound of ham (1 to 1 1/2 hours).
- 3. Glaze according to directions.
- 4. Garnish with grilled or roasted asparagus, fresh cut strawberries and fresh blueberries.
- 5. Serve and Enjoy.
- 6. Roasted Carrots, Asparagus and Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme:
- 7. Preheat oven to 425°F
- 8. Drizzle carrots with 1 tablespoon olive oil and arrange on large baking pan. Roast 10 minutes.
- 9. Drizzle asparagus and mushrooms with 1 tablespoon olive oil and add to pan with carrots. Continue roasting 10-12 minutes.
- 10. Remove from oven and sprinkle with thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 11. Serve immediately with Smithfield Spiral Ham.