Asian Chicken Chopped Salad
A healthy asian style salad with chicken and a tangy dressing. Paleo-Whole 30 approved.
This recipe contains , cabbage (coleslaw mix), cabbage (red), bell peppers (red), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), almonds (slivered), scallions, sesame seed, , coconut aminos, rice vinegar, olive oil (extra virgin), oil (sesame), garlic (fresh), ginger (fresh), dates
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
- for the salad
- 4 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup(s) red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds, slivered
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (optional)
- for the asian dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 3 whole large pitted dates
- 1. Cook chicken or use leftover/precooked chicken.
In a medium bowl, toss together chicken, cranberries, apple, celery, shallot, thyme, and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk together applesauce, yogurt, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 2. Mix yogurt dressing into chicken mixture, until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.