No-Bake Pumpkin Cream Pie
A no- bake pumpkin pie with a homemade graham cracker crust.
This recipe contains XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, sugar, butter, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, pumpkin, whipping cream, whipped topping
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 10 min
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, softened
- FOR THE PIE
- 1 pie crust (recipe above)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can(s) 15oz. pumpkin, canned
- 1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. whipped cream for topping (optional)
- 1. FOR THE PIE CRUST: Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously grease a 9-inch oven-proof glass pie plate. Combine crumbs, cinnamon and sugar in small mixing bowl. Blend butter into mixture. Press firmly against sides and bottom of prepared pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until edges are slightly brown.
- 2. FOR THE PIE: Beat together confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in large mixing bowl at medium speed, 1 to 2 minutes until fluffy. Add pumpkin; blend well. Spoon into pie crust. Chill overnight. Serve with whipped cream, as desired.