Strawberry Spinach Salad
This delicious and easy Strawberry Spinach Salad can be made in just a handful of minutes and also makes for a great picnic
This recipe contains XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, baby spinach, strawberries, walnuts, rotisserie chicken, blue cheese, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, strawberries, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 4 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup(s) rotisserie chicken, shredded (optional)
- 3 tbsp. crumbled cheese- blue, feta or chèvre
- 5 strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider or white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Make the vinaigrette ahead of time, combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Move to a jar and place in the fridge for 1-4 hours to marinate.
- 2. Cover a large platter with baby spinach, then top with strawberries, walnuts and chicken
- 3. Drizzle half the dressing over the spinach, place the rest of the dressing next to the salad. Top with cheese, freshly grated pepper.