Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Save time and energy with our Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Ingredients come together the night before – bread, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Morning of, bake until golden brown. A final drizzle of traditional cream cheese frosting takes it to holiday-worthy proportions.
This recipe contains eggs, milk, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, baking powder, bread (cinnamon raisin), butter, brown sugar, cream cheese, sugar (powdered, confectioners)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 5 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 whole bread loaf, or cinnamon raisin bread
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) whipped cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place butter in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet and place in the oven.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and salt. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and mustard. Stir in cheese. Create a well in the flour and add the egg mixture; mix well.
- 3. Remove hot skillet from oven when the butter begins to bubble. Pour batter in skillet all at once. Sprinkle the ham and turkey evenly over the top and return the skillet to the oven. Bake until golden brown and puffy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, for drizzle, combine syrup and huckleberries in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
To serve, sprinkle pancake with powdered sugar and generously spoon over the warm huckleberry drizzle.