Chicken Taco Bowls with Pinto Beans & Rice
Pico de gallo, shredded cheese, chicken breast, and pinto beans and rice come together in this hearty meal.
This recipe contains tortillas (flour), chicken (cooked), rice (ready, pinto beans & rice), pico de gallo, cheese (mexican blend), avocados, peppers (jalapeno, fresh), salad dressing (ranch)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 6 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1 pkg(s) 18oz. cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 pkg(s) 8.8oz. ready rice, pinto beans and rice
- 2 cup(s) pico de gallo
- 2 oz. mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 whole avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 whole jalapenos, sliced into disks
- 1/2 cup(s) your favorite ranch dressing, to taste, (I used avocado ranch)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Place each tortilla into a non-stick tortilla bowl maker and bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from bowl maker.
- 3. Prepare chicken strips according to package directions.
- 4. Prepare UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® Pinto Beans & Rice according to package directions.
- 5. Divide the pinto beans and rice, chicken breast strips and pico de gallo evenly among the tortilla bowls and garnish with shredded cheese, avocado slices and jalapeño slices. Top with avocado ranch dressing.