Valentine's Pizza Hearts
Aren't these the cutest? These are perfect for a classroom party or to make at home with your kids or for your special someone.
**Feel free to double/triple this recipe, depending on how many you want to make**
This recipe contains pizza dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese (mozzarella, shredded)
4 hearts servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 bag cheese, mozzarella or pizza blend
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray or grease large cookie sheet.
- 2. Unroll dough onto your work surface. (Sprinkle surface with corn meal to keep dough from sticking.) Cut dough into 4 equal rectangles. Place rectangles on cookie sheet.
- 3. Cut a 1-inch slit in center of wide edge of each rectangle. On the opposite wide edge (across from slit) pinch dough together to create the heart. Roll the edges to create a rim for each heart.
- 4. Evenly cover each heart with sauce, spreading to within at least 1/2 inch of edges. Top each pizza with an equal amount of cheese and pepperoni.
- 5. Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until crust edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.