Stir-Fry Chicken with Wholegrain Rice
Can fast and easy meals also be full of flavor? This amazingly delicious recipe proves the answer is YES! If you like stir-fry dishes, you’ll love this recipe. Have a few minutes? Try it tonight.
This recipe contains rice (ready), chicken breasts, bell peppers (red), onions, broccoli, olive oil, lemon juice, ginger (ground), honey
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 pkg(s) ready rice
- 10 oz. chicken
- 1 whole red bell pepper
- 1 whole onion
- 2 pn. broccoli florets, 2 handfuls
- 1 ds. olive oil
- 1 ds. lemon juice, to season
- 1 ds. ginger, to season
- 1 ds. honey, to season
- 1. Cut the chicken, pepper and onion into thick strips.
- 2. Stir fry in olive oil until the chicken strips are brown and the pepper and onion softer.
- 3. Add the rice and stir through for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the lemon juice, ginger and honey.
- 5. Gently steam the broccoli florets and add to the plate with the rice, chicken and vegetables and serve.