BBQ Turkey Sandwiches
A sweet and savory sauce mixed with cooked turkey makes for an easy weeknight dinner that kids will enjoy.
This recipe contains bell peppers (red), barbecue sauce, preserves (apricot), mustard (yellow), sugar (brown), worcestershire, turkey, onions (french)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire
- 4 cup(s) turkey, shredded and cooked
- 1 can(s) 6oz. crispy fried onions
- 1. Cook peppers in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Stir in barbecue sauce, apricot preserves, mustard, sugar and Worcestershire. Simmer 5 min. until flavors are blended.
- 2. Stir in cooked turkey. Cook until heated through.
- 3. Serve on rolls. Top each serving with some of the crispy fried onions.