Try a light, spring-inspired take on classic picnic salads by tossing fingerling potatoes and eggs with green peas and fresh mint.
This recipe contains potatoes (red), eggs, peas (green, frozen), olive oil, lemons, parsley (fresh), mint (fresh), cheese (parmesan, grated), salt (kosher), black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 lb. new potatoes, halved
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 ds. fresh ground pepper
- 1. Boil 1 pound halved new potatoes, 10 minutes.
- 2. Add 4 eggs to the water; remove from the heat, cover and let sit 10 minutes.
- 3. Add 1 cup frozen peas; cover 1 minute.
- 4. Drain; peel and quarter the eggs.
- 5. Toss with 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and parsley and mint.
- 6. Sprinkle with parmesan, salt and pepper.