Grilled Purple Cauliflower
Every time I see purple cauliflower at the store, I make sure to grab it because the color is so beautifully vibrant and might even get picky eaters to try it.
This recipe contains cauliflower (purple), olive oil (extra virgin), cheese (parmesan), salt (sea), black pepper
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 whole head purple cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 pn. salt to taste
- 1 pn. pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- 2. Cut each cauliflower into thick “steaks” about 3/4" thick.
- 3. Brush cauliflower all over with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- 4. Place cauliflower on grill, cover, and cook until tender throughout, 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- 5. Transfer to a plate, top with freshly grated parmesan cheese, and olive. Serve.