Easy Baked Tilapia
This easy recipe for tilapia only takes a few minutes to prepare, uses few ingredients, and full of flavor
This recipe contains fish (tilapia), butter, old bay, garlic salt, lemons, stir fry vegetables (frozen)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2. Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter.
- 3. Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon.
- 4. Arrange the frozen vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- 5. Cover the dish and bake for 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.