Easy Bake Meatball Casserole
A quick and easy casserole recipe that's filled with meatballs and loads of cheese. With only a few ingredients, just toss in a dish, bake, and serve!
This recipe contains pasta (rotini), meatballs, pasta sauce, cheese (mozzarella), cheese (parmesan, grated), parsley
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 pkg(s) 16oz. spiral pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg(s) 16oz. frozen meatballs
- 1 pkg(s) 24oz. spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ds. parsley (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place butter in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet and place in the oven.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and salt. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and mustard. Stir in cheese. Create a well in the flour and add the egg mixture; mix well.
- 3. Remove hot skillet from oven when the butter begins to bubble. Pour batter in skillet all at once. Sprinkle the ham and turkey evenly over the top and return the skillet to the oven. Bake until golden brown and puffy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, for drizzle, combine syrup and huckleberries in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
To serve, sprinkle pancake with powdered sugar and generously spoon over the warm huckleberry drizzle.