Dijon Herb Chicken
Chicken breasts with a dijon mustard sauce
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), mustard (dijon), orange juice, cider vinegar, rosemary leaves, bacon
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 4 whole large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves , crushed
- 4 slice(s) bacon, thick cut
- 1. Place chicken in large resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine mustard, orange juice concentrate, vinegar and rosemary. Pour over chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 2. Wrap 1 strip bacon around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Grill chicken over medium heat 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting often. Do not baste chicken during last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove toothpicks before serving.