Potato Salad with Cream Cheese and Celery
Crunchy, tangy cream cheese potato salad with celery. Perfect for entertaining, cookouts and holidays!
This recipe contains potatoes (red), water, salad dressing (italian), cream cheese (1/3 less fat), milk, italian seasoning, tomatoes (cherry), cheese (parmesan, shredded)
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 lb. red new potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) zesty italian dressing
- 8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese (tub)
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- 2. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- 3. Mix reduced-fat cream cheese, milk and seasoning until blended. Add to potatoes; mix lightly. Stir in remaining ingredients.