A healthy and comforting low carb lean and green meal that the whole family can enjoy. Enjoy!
Serve with instant mashed potatoes and frozen, steam in the bag, green beans and make cauliflower mash and fancy green beans with sauteed mushrooms.
This recipe contains turkey (ground), black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika (smoked), bread crumbs (whole wheat), eggs, barbecue sauce, cooking spray, cauliflower, garlic powder, cream cheese (1/3 less fat), green beans (frozen), garlic powder, mushrooms (button), sesame oil (toasted),
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup wholewheat breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup low sugar bbq sauce
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 1lb loaf tin with cooking spray.
- 2. Put the ground turkey into a medium bowl and season with salt, pepper, granulated garlic, onion powder, smoked paprika and 1/4 cup low-sugar bbq sauce.
- 3. Crack egg into a separate small bowl and beat slightly. Add to the seasoned meat. With clean hands mix the ingredients together. Put into the prepared loaf tin and make sure it reaches all the corners and has a level top. Spread remaining 1/4 cup of low sugar bbq sauce on top.
- 4. Bake for 45 minutes or until the meatloaf is 165F throughout.