Easy Oreo Truffles
Easy oreo truffles! Blend cream cheese and oreo cookie crumbs for the blissful centers of these easy oreo truffles.
This recipe contains oreo cookies, cream cheese, chocolate (semi-sweet, bar)
Prep time: 20 min
- 36 oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 pkg(s) 4oz. semi sweet chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1. Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- 2. Cover rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. Dip cream cheese balls in melted chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- 3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.