Shrimp & Sausage Paleo Skillet Meal (20 Minutes)
A quick, easy, healthy "surf & turf" type dinner with fresh veggies.
This recipe contains shrimp, smoked sausage, bell peppers (red), green bell peppers, yellow onions, chicken stock, zucchini, fresh garlic, old bay, crushed red pepper, salt, pepper, olive oil, fresh parsley
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 lb. meduim or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz. pre-cooked smoked sausage, chopped (choose your favorite)
- 3/4 cup(s) red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup(s) green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tsp. old bay seasoning
- 1 pn. red pepper flakes
- 1 ds. olive oil
- 1 fresh parsley
- 1. Cook orzo in a pot of boiling water until tender but firm to the bite. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- 2. Transfer to a bowl and toss in a drizzle of olive oil. Add tuna, olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and feta cheese.
- 3. In a separate bowl, combine garlic, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper. Slowly add olive oil while whisking continuously.
- 4. Pour dressing over orzo mixture. Can be served immediately or made ahead of time. Enjoy!