Hot Wing Dip
If you like buffalo wings then you'll love this dip! Easy to make and eat, this dip is delicious hot or cold, and perfect for entertaining!
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), salad dressing (ranch), hot wing sauce, cream cheese, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), salt, pepper, crackers, celery
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 3 - 4 whole chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1 cup(s) hot wing sauce
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 - 12 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 - 3 ds. salt, to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg(s) crackers, for serving (optional)
- 1 whole bunch celery, for serving (optional)
- 1. Boil chicken until cooked, cool and shred finely.
- 2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, ranch dressing, wing sauce, cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Fold into baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Serve.