Jalapeno Popper Cauliflower Salad
This low carb cauliflower salad will make you forget about potatoes! For more heat add extra jalapeños.
This recipe contains cauliflower, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, black pepper, peppers (jalapeno, pickled), scallions, cheese (mexican blend), bacon, peppers (jalapeno, fresh), cilantro (fresh)
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 lb. cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 - 3 ds. ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup(s) pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 oz. mexican 4-cheese blend, shredded
- 8 slice(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 whole fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add cauliflower. Cook 5-8 minutes (depending on size) until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 3. Stir cauliflower into cream cheese mixture. Add pickled jalapenos, green onions, shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and chopped cilantro.
- 4. Season to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.