Cheesy Potato Grill Packets
These easy cheesy packets are perfect for camping and grilling. Just pack everything into foil packs, throw on the grill no dishes to clean up!
This recipe contains potatoes, lit'l smokies, cheese (shredded), onions, salt, black pepper, cilantro, aluminum foil
1 - 2 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 5 oz. potatoes, 1/2 inch diced
- 2 oz. little smokies, diced
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 oz. onion, diced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- cilantro, garnish
- aluminum foil
- 1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2. Using aluminum foil, make a foil packet, place all ingredients inside and close. Place on grill and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked and cheese is bubbly.
- 3. Top with cilantro and serve.