Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Mexican rice, taco seasoning, cheese, black beans and ground beef all stuffed inside bell peppers and baked.
This recipe contains rice (mexican), black beans (canned), beef (ground), taco seasoning, cheese (cheddar, shredded), bell peppers (orange), cheese (cheddar, sliced)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 pkg(s) mexican rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can(s) 14oz. black beans, drained
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. pkg. of taco seasoning
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 whole orange bell peppers, stems cut off
- 6 slice(s) slices of cheddar or American cheese
- 1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, then add taco seasoning and ¼ cup of water.
- 2. Mix cooked beef with cooked rice, beans, and shredded cheese.
- 3. Fill each pepper with rice mixture and bake at 350° for 30 minutes until desired level of doneness.
- 4. Top peppers with slices of cheese and return to oven until melted. Serve immediately.