Lump crabmeat guacamole.
This recipe contains avocados, onions (red), peppers (jalapeno, fresh), fresh cilantro, limes, salt, crab meat
Prep time: 15 min
- 2 diced avocados, coarsely mashed
- 1/4 cup(s) diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 can(s) 6oz. canned lump crabmeat, drained
- 1. In a medium bowl combine avocados, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and, if desired, hot pepper sauce. Fold in crabmeat. Cover surface with plastic wrap; chill until ready to use (up to 8 hours). Serve with tortilla chips.