Grilled Vegetable Medley
A mix of bell peppers, zucchini, squash, eggplant, shiitake mushrooms and red onions; grilled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
This recipe contains squash (yellow), zucchini, eggplant, onions (red), tomatoes (roma), bell peppers (green), bell peppers (yellow), bell peppers (red), mushrooms (shiitake), scallions, salt (kosher), pepper, balsamic vinegar, olive oil (extra virgin)
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 whole medium yellow squash, sliced on a bias
- 1 whole medium zucchini, sliced on a bias
- 1 whole medium eggplant, sliced into ¾ inch slices
- 1 whole fresh red onion, sliced into ¾ inch slices
- 2 whole fresh roma tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 whole green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and quartered
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and quartered
- 1 whole red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and quartered
- 1 pkg(s) 6oz. package fresh shiitake mushrooms, cleaned
- 3 whole fresh green onions, cut in half
- 1 - 3 ds. kosher salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper
- 1 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Pre-heat grill to high and prepare all vegetables. Place the vegetables in a roasting pan. Season the vegetables generously with salt and pepper, and toss with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 2. Place the vegetables, cut side down, on the hot grill and cook for two minutes on each side or until tender and nicely marked by the grill.
- 3. Remove from the grill and toss with an additional 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste