Utz-Tastic Tuna Casserole
Easy tuna casserole with crumbled potato chips for an extra crunch.
This recipe contains egg noodles, onions, cheese (cheddar, shredded), peas (green, frozen), tuna (in water), cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms (can), potato chips (plain)
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 pkg(s) 12oz. package egg noodles
- 1/4 whole onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz. chedder cheese, shredded
- 1 3/4 cup(s) green peas, frozen
- 2 can(s) 6oz. tuna in water, drained
- 2 can(s) 10.75oz. condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s) 4.5oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 3/4 cup(s) utz potato chips, crushed
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 3. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, soup and mushrooms. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with Utz® Potato Chips crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.