"Fall Off The Bone" BBQ Chicken
Tender BBQ chicken leg quarters; an easy weeknight meal!
This recipe contains chicken (leg quarters), aluminum foil, barbecue sauce, cumin (ground), garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt (kosher), black pepper (cracked)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 4 whole chicken leg quarters (skinless)
- 1 pkg(s) aluminum foil
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400° F and combine the BBQ sauce and all the spices in a bowl.
- 2. Marinate the leg quarters in the mixture for 15 minutes. While marinating, place a piece of foil on a baking sheet.
- 3. When done marinating, place the leg quarters on the foil and then wrap the foil around the chicken. Make sure that there are no openings and seal it up tight.
- 4. Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes. When done, spoon remaining sauce over chicken till glaze appears, then serve.