Honey Sriracha Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Sweet and spicy brussels sprouts
This recipe contains brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt (kosher), sriracha sauce, honey, limes
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ds. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Place sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat and pour into a large baking pan.
- 2. Roast 20-30 minutes stirring once or twice. Sprouts are done when leaves are beginning to crisp and sprouts turn golden.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine sriracha, honey and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt.
- 4. Remove sprouts from oven, transfer to a large bowl and drizzle with the sauce.