Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon with Wilted Spinach
Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon with Wilted Spinach- a light, healthy weeknight meal.
This recipe contains juice (orange), olive oil, olive oil, thyme (dried), fish (salmon), sugar (brown), paprika (smoked), cinnamon, oranges, salt (sea), spinach (fresh)
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 thyme, divided
- 2 lb. salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pkg(s) 10oz. fresh spinach leaves
- 1. Mix orange juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil and 1 teaspoon of the thyme in small bowl. Place salmon in glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix brown sugar, smoked paprika, cinnamon, orange peel, remaining 1 teaspoon thyme and sea salt in small bowl. Remove salmon from marinade. Place in greased foil-lined baking pan. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Rub top of salmon evenly with smoked paprika mixture. Roast 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until wilted. Serve salmon over spinach.