Easy, vegetarian lasagna.
This recipe contains cottage cheese, cheese (mozzarella), eggs, spinach (frozen), salt (kosher), oregano (dried), black pepper, marinara sauce, pasta (lasagna), chicken stock
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr 15 min
- 1 lb. cottage cheese
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 pkg(s) 10oz. spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg(s) 26oz. marinara
- 8 oz. lasagna noodles
- 1 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1. In large bowl, mix cottage cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, egg, spinach, salt, oregano and pepper.
- 2. In a greased 9 × 13-inch baking pan, layer 1/2-cup marinara sauce, 1/3 of noodles, and 1/2 of cheese mixture.
- 3. Repeat. Top w/ remaining noodles. Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella cheese. Pour chicken stock around edges of baking dish.
- 4. Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until bubbly, at 350 F.
- 5. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.