Roasted Edamame- great for an appetizer or a snack.
This recipe contains edamame (frozen), olive oil (extra virgin), salt (sea), black pepper
- 12 oz. frozen edamame in their pods
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- 2. Toss edamame, olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl until well coated.
- 3. Roast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until edamame shells start to brown, about 40 minutes.
- 4. Serve whole, popping beans out of shell to eat, enjoy!