Mama Veggie Frittata
Veggie Frittata with red onion, bell pepper, tomato, spinach and feta cheese.
This recipe contains butter, onions (red), bell peppers (red), spinach (fresh), eggs, black pepper, tomatoes, paprika, basil (fresh), cheese (feta), salt (sea)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 whole red onion
- 1 whole large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cup(s) spinach leaves, torn
- 9 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. chopped basil
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Wash and tear spinach, chop and shred all other veggies. Whisk eggs, sea salt, pepper and paprika in a medium bowl to blend.
- 2. Grease the inside of a 9 inch baking pan with butter. Add prepared vegetables and egg mixture. Stir gently to combine.
- 3. Sprinkle with tomatoes, fresh basil and feta crumbles.
- 4. Bake at 400° F for 35 minutes or until fluffy, golden and set in the middle.