Brats & Grillin' Beans
Smoked Sausage with grilling beans, bacon, onions and peppers.
This recipe contains smoked sausage, bacon, onions (yellow), bell peppers (green), grilling beans
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 28 oz. smoked sausage
- 16 oz. bacon
- 1 whole large yellow onion, diced
- 1 whole large green pepper, diced
- 4 can(s) 22oz. grilling beans, canned
- 1. Cut sausages into ½-inch chunks.
- 2. Chop bacon. Peel and chop onion. Core and chop pepper.
- 3. In a saucepan, cook the bacon until crisp, approximately 8 minutes and drain. Add onion, pepper and sausage; cook until vegetables are tender.
- 4. Stir beans into the sausage mixture and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes, allowing flavors to marinade together.