Dried Figs with Goat Cheese and Hazelnuts
Appetizer/Dip/Spread- Dried Figs with Goat Cheese and Hazelnuts. Serve with crackers or eat alone.
This recipe contains figs (dried), cheese (goat), hazelnuts, crackers
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 40 min
- 24 whole dried figs
- 1 pkg(s) 5oz. small log fresh goat cheese (about 5 ounces) at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup(s) toasted hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1 pkg(s) crackers (your choice, optional)
- 1. Cut the stem off each fig and discard. Starting at the stem end, make a cut half-way through the fig from end to end.
- 2. Using a small spoon, place about one teaspoon of goat cheese in the opening. Roll the exposed cheese in the chopped hazelnuts to top it, and place the figs on a serving plate.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Eat alone or with crackers