Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate-Cherry Cheesecakes
Rich and delicious mini cheesecakes get a makeover with low-fat Greek yogurt.
This recipe contains graham cracker crumbs, greek yogurt (plain), cream cheese (1/3 less fat), eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, cherries (frozen), sugar, lemons, salt, cornstarch, chocolate (dark), water
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2/3 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 14 tbsp. plain low fat Greek yogurt, divided
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 oz. unsweetened frozen sour red cherries, or sweet cherries
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 pn. salt
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 oz. dark chocolate, shaved
- 2 tsp. water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together melted and cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar, molasses, egg and vanilla extract. (Please make sure your coconut oil is cool!)
- 3. Next add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, spices and salt; mix well to combine and form a dough. Let the dough rest for just a few minutes.
- 4. Use a cookie scoop to scoop dough, then use your hands to roll dough into a ball. Roll dough in organic cane sugar then place on an ungreased baking sheet. Gently flatten the dough with your hand or the back of a glass. Bake for 8-11 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finishing cooling. Makes 10 cookies. Feel free to double the recipe if you want to make more!