All Purpose Chipotle Chicken
This juicy, delicious chicken can be used for almost anything. It is perfect on top of salads, pastas or served as a main dish with your choice of sides. This chicken is also great for meal prepping as it fits the mold of clean eating and is paleo friendly and gluten free.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), olive oil, chili powder, chili powder, cumin powder, paprika (smoked), onion powder, salt, pepper, lime juice (fresh)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, pounded thin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder (use chipotle chili powder if available)
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1. In a small food processor add the sun dried tomatoes, the marinating liquid, garlic and parsley. Pulse until finely chopped.
- 2. Smear the sun dried tomato spread on the bottom half of the bread. Top with the baby spinach, turkey and cheese then top with the other half of the bread.
- 3. Place onto a heated panini press and cook until the bread is nice and crisp and the cheese has melted.