This recipes combines green onions, peanut butter and sesame oil for a wonderfully complex flavor.
This recipe contains pasta (spaghetti), peanut butter, honey, tamari, chili sauce (thai), oil (sesame), ginger (ground), garlic (fresh), scallions, sesame seed
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2. Melt the peanut butter in a large microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl, 15 to 20 seconds (depending on your microwave).
- 3. Whisk the honey, tamari, and chili sauce into the peanut butter, then stir in the sesame oil and ginger.
- 4. Mix in the garlic and green onions and toss with the spaghetti. Top with the sesame seeds.