Slow Cooker Ricotta Rosemary Creamed Corn
Meet the newest star of your holiday side dish spread: Slow-cooked Ricotta Rosemary Creamed Corn. It’s prepped and cooked right in the slow cooker, so you can spend less time at the stove and more time with guests. Season the creamy corn and ricotta mixture with an aromatic blend of McCormick® spices, including rosemary, garlic powder, thyme and onion powder. Garnish with green onion and crumbled bacon, and let the holiday festivities begin!
This recipe contains corn (frozen), heavy cream, cream cheese, cheese (ricotta), flour, sugar, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, paprika, rosemary leaves, thyme (dried), butter
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 2 hr
- 32 oz. frozen corn kernels, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary leaves, dried
- 1/4 tsp. thyme leaves, dried
- 2 tbsp. butter, cubed
- 1. Place 1 cup of the corn, cream, cream cheese, ricotta, flour, sugar and all of the seasonings in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- 2. Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Mix remaining corn, butter and blended corn mixture in slow cooker until blended. Cover.
- 3. Cook 4 to 6 hours on LOW or 2 to 4 hours on HIGH until desired consistency, stirring occasionally. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Stir well before serving.