Grilled Chipotle Orange Chicken
Boneless chicken thighs get a little bit spicy and a little bit sweet with Chipotle Pepper Marinade and orange juice. This recipe just screams summertime!
This recipe contains mcm_marinade, orange juice, olive oil, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), paper plates, paper towels
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) marinade (like chipotle pepper)
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable or olive oil
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 pkg(s) paper plates
- 1 pkg(s) paper towels
- 1. Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice and oil in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve on paper plates for an easy clean up!