Claudio's Easy Rotini Puttanesca
Easy weeknight, pasta meal that is packed full of flavor.
This recipe contains pasta (rotini), marinara sauce, garlic powder, capers, parsley (fresh), water, crushed red pepper, olives (black),
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 16 oz. Rotini
- 1 1/2 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 3 cup(s) cold water
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 cup(s) black olives, sliced into rounds
- 1. Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- 2. Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- 3. Cook on high, stirring regularly, until 1/2 of the water is absorbed about 5 minutes but may vary by stove. Add garlic and chili flakes, stir to combine. Continue to cook on high about 5 minutes.
- 4. With about 1 minute left add the sauce, olives and capers, season with salt and pepper. Remove the skillet from heat and top with parsley. Serve immediately.