Taco Bake Casserole
Mac and cheese and traditional taco ingredients are a match made in casserole heaven.
This recipe contains macaroni & cheese, beef (ground), taco seasoning, sour cream, cheese (cheddar, shredded), salsa
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 pkg(s) 14oz. macaroni and cheese dinner deluxe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) thick and chunky salsa
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Prepare dinner as directed on package. While macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
- 3. Stir sour cream into prepared dinner. Spoon half the dinner mixture into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup shredded cheese and remaining dinner mixture. Cover.
- 4. Bake 15 min.; top with salsa and remaining shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.